The City of Las Cruces Quality of Life and Parks & Recreation Departments are working in partnership with Comcast to equip multiple City facilities with Lift Zone Wi-Fi coverage.
These Lift Zones will enable students, families, and community members to connect to the Internet in safe spaces in their neighborhoods. This way, everyone can participate equally in distance learning and digital skills training.
Several facilities have already been equipped with Lift Zone access points, and more are scheduled for installation in the coming months.
Quality of Life facilities:
- Sage Café, 6121 Reynolds Drive.
- Henry R. Benavidez Center, 1045 McClure Road.
- Munson Senior Center (awaiting installation), 975 S. Mesquite St.
- Eastside Community Center (awaiting installation), 310 N. Tornillo St.
Parks & Recreation facilities:
- Meerscheidt Recreation Center, 1600 E. Hadley Ave.
- A. Fielder Memorial Safe Haven, 906 N. Tornillo St.
- Las Cruces Regional Aquatic Center, 1401 E. Hadley Ave.
- Juvenile Citation Program Learning Center (awaiting installation), 890 N. Tornillo St.
For questions regarding Lift Zones in Quality of Life Facilities, please call 575/528-3000. For questions regarding Lift Zones in Parks & Recreation Facilities, please call 575/541-2550.