The New Mexico Department of Health’s Las Cruces Public Health Office, 1170 north Solano Drive, will be conducting evening and weekend drive-through COVID-19 vaccination events throughout May at the following times and days:
- 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Thursdays, May 6, 13, 20, and May 27.
- 10 a.m. to noon Saturdays, May 8, 15, and May 22.
Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccines will be available. Residents can pre-register for vaccination and choose their day and time, by scheduling online at VaccineNM.org. Residents without an appointment are also welcome. Each vaccine will be available to adults 18 and older, with or without an appointment, while supplies last.
- Vaccinations for New Mexicans younger than 18 will require parental consent, and Pfizer is the only vaccine available for children 16- to-17-years-old.
- Vaccinations are free - there is no cost for you or your family.
- No identification is required to be vaccinated.
- Vaccines are available to New Mexico residents regardless of immigration status.
- Spanish speaking health providers will be on site.
Community Health Workers, also known as "Promatoras," are available locally to assist with registration or questions by calling the Las Cruces Public Health Office at 575/528-5119.
More information on COVID-19 is available online at https://cv.nmhealth.org/. Also, protect yourself and your family by activating NMNotify, the state’s COVID-19 exposure notification system, on your android or iPhone. For instructions visit https://NMNotify.com.