Meerscheidt Recreation Center, 1600 E. Hadley Ave., will begin taking reservations for cardio and weight room sessions beginning November 7 by calling 575/541-2563 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays. All participants and staff will be required to observe COVID-19 guidelines (https://cv.nmhealth.org/covid-safe-practices/) already in place which includes wearing a mask, practicing social distancing, and keeping group gatherings to five or fewer. Court reservations, open gym, billiards, and sport sessions will not be available at this time.
- Cardio, in the recreation gym, and weight room are available by appointment only.
- Each session is 45-minutes. Equipment and each area are sanitized between sessions.
- Reservations can be made one day in advance, one appointment per day per customer by calling 575/541-2563 during business hours. Same day reservations can be made if space is available.
- Showers and lockers will not be available.
- Fitness classes are not being offered at this time.
Cardio/Weight Room Hours – Effective November 7
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday to Friday.
9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
Closed on Sunday.
No rentals at this facility.
Fee - $1 per session.
For information, go to www.las-cruces.org/178/Parks-Recreation. Contact Parks and Recreation Department Administration Offices 575/541-2550 or email at ParksandRecAdmin@las-cruces.org.