As part of a Micro-Surfacing Maintenance Project throughout Las Cruces temporary lane closures will begin on Monday, Oct. 12, 2020, for the following streets:
- Advancement Avenue, from Ventura Drive to 150 feet east of Rea Boulevard.
- Burgers Drive from Maese Lane to Daffodil Lane.
- Onate Road, from Mogollon Road to Fountain Loop.
- Mogollon Road from Onate Road to Tashiro Drive.
- Horseback Drive, from Tashiro Drive to Lake Valley Avenue.
The work is scheduled to take one working day. For the public’s convenience, crews will work only from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., leaving the evening free of construction activity. The lane closure will not affect RoadRUNNER Transit routes.
Access to the surrounding residents and businesses will be maintained by leaving the driveways accessible. Motorists who want to avoid any possible delays should seek an alternate route.
This project is in City Council District 4.
For information, call the Public Works Department/Construction Management at 575/528-3098. The TTY number is 575/541-2182.