As part of a Crack Sealing Maintenance Project throughout Las Cruces, temporary lane closures will begin Monday, July 20, 2020, for the following streets:
- San Patricio Loop: To and from San Patricio Court.
- San Patricio Court: From El Presidio Drive to San Fernando Drive.
- Lynch Drive: From Panlener Avenue to the south end of Lynch Drive.
- Chaparro Street: From Montana Avenue to Missouri Avenue.
- Delta Drive: From Colorado Avenue to Arizona Avenue.
- Wyatt Drive/Campo Street: From El Paseo Road to Colorado Avenue.
The work is scheduled to take five working days.
For the public’s convenience, crews will work only from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on days during the project, leaving evenings free of construction activity. The temporary lane closures will not go into effect until after the morning rush hour and will be removed before the afternoon rush hour.
Access to surrounding residences and businesses will be maintained by leaving the driveways accessible. Motorists who want to avoid any possible delays should seek an alternate route.
For information, call the Public Works Department/Construction Management at 575/528-3098. The TTY number is 575/541-2182.