The City of Las Cruces Senior Programs will continue to follow the Governor’s ‘stay-at-home’ order until further notice to combat the spread of COVID-19. We will continue to provide essential meal services, We are taking precautionary measures to ensure every person’s well-being based on the Governor’s recommendation that large public gatherings be avoided, particularly for individual with high-risk medical conditions.
- Participants in the congregate lunch program will continue to receive scheduled meals Monday-Friday at Munson, Eastside, Benavidez, and Frank O’Brien Papen Centers between the hours of 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. in a drive-through setting.
- Participants in the congregate lunch will continue to receive scheduled meals on Tuesday - Friday at Sage Café between the hours of 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. in a drive-through setting.
- Please continue to make reservations and cancellations by calling (575)528-3012.
- Entrance and Exit points will be designated for participants to drive up and receive a meal.
- Home-based Respite Care will continue to be provided until further notice.
- Suspension of grandparent program support group.
- Suspension of all recreational activities.
- Case Management Service, daily well-being checks, and assistance will continue to be available via phone.
- The food distribution program in partnership with Casa de Peregrinos will take place as scheduled in a drive-through setting.
For additional information please call (575)528-3000.