Case 19CS0500042: South Fork Subdivision, Replat No. 12 (Form of Security Waiver)
- A request for approval of a waiver to the required form of security for a proposed final plat known as South Fork Subdivision, Replat No. 12.
- Section 37-302(B) of the Subdivision Code states that a subdivision applicant subdividing a large tract of land as deemed appropriate by the DRC may submit a final plat for approval without providing any form of security.
- The subject property encompasses 7.09 ± acres, is zoned PUD (Planned Unit Development) and is located within the South Fork Village PUD on the north side of Lohman Avenue, 465 + feet east of its intersection with Sonoma Ranch Boulevard.
- Proposing paving for ½ the roadway width in front of the proposed lot 2A (approximately 300’) will be done in conjunction with the development of lot 2A (which is planned to occur immediately upon approval of the administrative replat) and paving of the portion of roadway in front of Lot 2B (approximately 590’) will be committed to through submittal of a letter of credit for the ½ of the roadway improvements in front of Lot 2B.
- Submitted by Zia Engineering and Environment, representative on behalf of Alameda Land & Development Corp, property owner.