1. Determination of application and process regarding Section 32-406 (b) “These values are considered minimums. Larger clear sight triangle areas may be needed as determined by the city's traffic engineer, based on horizontal and vertical curvature of roadways in question with appeal to the development review committee allowed.”
• What information/ factors are provided by the City Traffic Engineer to determine that the clear sight triangles are required to be larger.
2. Determination of application and process regarding Section 32-407 (1) “A traffic impact analysis will be required from the developer/subdivider where 100 or more new inbound and/or outbound trips are generated by the development during an adjacent street's peak hour or at the discretion of the city's development review committee and with input from the traffic engineer. Smaller developments may warrant a study if there are issues, as determined by the traffic engineer, over traffic safety or the development is located in an already congested (LOS D) area.”
• What information is provided by the City Traffic engineer to determine that the existing condition is at a service Level D.
3. Request from the Community Development Department to rescind the code interpretation made by the DRC on August 19, 2020 for the policy and the process for requiring right-hand turn lanes.