Case 21CS0500084 – Melody Lane Subdivision Roadway Improvement Waiver
- A Roadway improvement waiver request from the required full road improvement of Melody Lane for an alternate summary subdivision known as Melody Lane Subdivision.
- The alternate summary subdivision is dividing one lot into two lots.
- The plat has been reviewed by staff; however, DRC is considering the requirements for the deviation of roadway improvements on Melody Lane.
- City of Las Cruces Design Standards Section 32-36 (b): States that A Subdivider shall be responsible for 100% of the street improvements within the boundaries of the subdivision. When streets are adjacent to a subdivision or property boundaries as indicated by street classification, as determined by the MPO transportation plan, transportation element of the comprehensive plan and/or the development review committee, the subdivider shall provide the following street improvements or pay the cost of these improvements to the city
- The subject property encompasses 1.81 + acres, is zoned REM (Residential Estate-Mobile), and is located at 5332 Melody Lane.
- Submitted by Donohue Land Surveys, representative