Mesilla Valley Community of Hope Master Plan:
- Review and recommendation of the campus master plan for the Community of Hope campus.
- The master plan outlines the existing conditions, constraints, and potential options for growth and operations of the campus.
- Highlights of the plan include recommendations for rezoning, land acquisition, site, infrastructure and facility improvements, and lease amendments.
Case 20CS0500024: Supreme Subdivision No. 1.
- A request for approval of a preliminary plat for a 4-lot single-family residential development known as Supreme Subdivision No 1.
- The proposed subdivision encompasses 0.949 + acres, is zoned R-1aM (Single-Family Medium Density Mobile), is located on the south side of Payan Road and north of Lemo Road.
- The subdivision proposes to replat one existing residential lot into four new residential lots.
- Submitted by Borderland Engineers & Surveyors, LLC., representative.
Case 20CS0500119: Mesa Grande Estates Unit 4 Preliminary Plat
- A request for approval of a preliminary plat for an 56-lot single-family residential community known as Mesa Grande Estates Unit 4 Preliminary Plat
- The proposed subdivision encompasses 16.021 + acres, is zoned R-1ac (Single-Family Medium Density-Conditional) and will be developed in two phases
- The subject property is located on the south of Mesa Monte Drive and west of the future extension of Mesa Grande Drive and east of Mesa Central Drive.
- Submitted by Underwood Engineering, representative.