The following agenda will be considered by the Planning and Zoning Commission of the City of Las Cruces, New Mexico, at a public hearing scheduled for Tuesday, May 26, 2020, beginning at 6:00 p.m. The health, safety, and wellbeing of our residents and businesses are a top priority for City Council and the leadership in Las Cruces. Consistent with and in support of the public health order from Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham and the New Mexico Department of Health, the above referenced Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting will be held via video conference. Individuals may view meetings live at lascruces.civicweb.net. If you have comments/concerns/questions or would like to participate in the meeting via video conference, please e-mail the Planners in advance of the meeting at 575-528-3043 or Development_Services@las-cruces.org.
1. Case 19ZO3000148: A request for a Planned Unit Development (PUD) Final Site Plan known as Metro Park Village Phase 4 and 5 for a property encompassing 24.03 + acres and located south of Sirocco Ave. and east of Sonoma Ranch Blvd. within the Metro Verde PUD. The plan proposes 132-single-family residential lots, creates 3 tracts for the purpose of one park, trails, and drainage. Submitted by Sierra Norte Development, Inc., property owner. Council District 5.
2. Case 20ZO5000052: An Infill Development Proposal (IDP) application by Randy Farmer, representative, to deviate from the required number of parking stalls per Section 38-58 of the 2001 Zoning Code for professional offices. This property encompasses 0.215 + acres, is zoned ADO-2 (Alameda Depot Overlay) and is located at 570 W. Griggs Avenue. Council District 1.
1. Case 20ZO0500032: A zone change application from R-4 (High Density Residential and Limited Office District) to O-2 (Professional Office with Limited Retail Service) on a property encompassing 0.15 + acres, within the South Mesquite Overlay District, and located at 308 E. Bowman Avenue. Submitted by Shane Umphress, representative. Council District 1
2. Case 20ZO0500047: A request for approval of a zone change application by Nicholas Marketto, property owner, from R-4 (Multi-dwelling high density – limited retail and office) to C-2 (Commercial Medium Intensity) on a lot located at 1950 S Telshor Boulevard. Council District 2.
3. Case 20ZO5000054: An Infill Development Proposal (IDP) application by Scott Bannister, property owner, to permit twelve apartment units on a vacant property located at 2245 Turrentine Drive. The property is zoned R-1a (Single-Family Medium Density) and encompasses 0.96 + acres in size. Council District 2.