Case 21CS0500140: Sonoma Ranch North Phase 6 Subdivision Preliminary Plat
- A request for approval of a preliminary plat for an 62-lot single-family residential subdivision known as Sonoma Ranch North Phase 6 Subdivision
- The proposed subdivision encompasses 25.09 + acres, is zoned R-1a/R-1b (Single-Family Medium Density and High Density), is located on the east side of Sonoma Ranch Boulevard.
- The subdivision will dedicate a tract of land for a park, and multiple tracts of land designated for drainage and utilities.
- Submitted by Souder Miller and Associates, representative.
Mesilla Valley Community of Hope Master Plan
- The City contracted with Huitt-Zollars to prepare a master plan for the Community of Hope campus to assess its current physical condition and management structure, analyze future development and management options, and recommend a preferred scenario.
- The Development Review Committee (DRC) has been asked to review the final document and provide a recommendation of the report and its recommendations prior to review by City Council.
- Highlights of Recommendations include:
- Rezoning of the properties
- Lease Amendments
- Site expansion
- Infrastructure/Facility Improvements
- For the purposes of the DRC, the focus of the review should be on the Conceptual Development Site Plan (Exhibit 7) and the analysis on which the report's recommendation is made.