The City of Las Cruces Museum System (LCMS) consists of:
Our mission is to promote understanding and appreciation of history, culture, arts, and the sciences through an ongoing exchange of ideas, information, and experiences with our citizens and visitors.
Free Admission: All four Museums are Free and open to the public.
Hours of Operation: Tuesday - Friday from 10:00 am - 4:30 pm and Saturday from 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
All four museums and the Administrative offices will be closed on the following days:
- Monday, January 1, 2018 (New Year's Day)
- Monday, January 15, 2018 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
- Monday, February 19, 2018 (Presidents' Day)
- Monday, May 28, 2018 (Memorial Day)
- Wednesday, July 4, 2018 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 3, 2018 (Labor Day)
- Monday, November 12, 2018 (Veterans Day)
- Thursday, November 22 and Friday, November 23, 2018 (Thanksgiving Holiday)
- Monday, December 24 and Tuesday, December 25, 2018 (Winter Holiday)
- Tuesday, January 1, 2019 (New Year's Day)
LCMS enjoys the opportunity to share the educational components of our Museums with school-aged children through tours. Please contact Terri Sugarman-Eddy at 575-541-2154 or at email@example.com to make a reservation or receive additional information.
LCMS graciously accepts donations. Please call 575-541-2154 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Foundation for Las Cruces Museums
The Foundation for Las Cruces Museums is a membership based, non-profit organization providing financial resources, volunteer efforts and advocacy for the Las Cruces Museum System. The Foundation assists the museums by creating public and financial support. To learn more about the foundation, please visit their website at https://foundationlcm.com.