2018 Summer Teen Connection Program 2018
The City of Las Cruces Parks & Recreation Department will be accepting registration for the 2018 Summer Teen Connection Program. The program will be open to teens entering grades 6– 12 for the upcoming 2018/19 school year. The program will focus on the perfect balance of learning and fun and will offer youth the opportunity to socialize, be constructive, recreate, and make lasting relationships within our community.
Program registration will be accepted Monday, April 30 – Friday, May 25 at the following locations during regular business hours:
- A. Fielder Memorial Safe Haven, 906 N. Tornillo St
- Parks and Recreation Administrative Office - 1501 E. Hadley Ave.
- Frank O’Brien Papen Community Center - 304 Bell St.
- Las Cruces Regional Aquatic Center - 1401 E. Hadley Ave.
- Meerscheidt Recreation Center - 1600 E. Hadley Ave.
There are limited spots available so register early.
Program: June 4 – August 3 (No program July 4) noon to 7 p.m.
Grades: 6 – 12 (2018/19 school year)
Location: Frank O’Brien Papen Center, 304 Bell Avenue
The program is free and includes lunch and dinner daily. (Field trips may have associated fees.)
No telephone registrations will be accepted.
For more information, call 575/528-4253 or visit: www.las-cruces.org/en/departments/parks-and-recreation/youth-services/teenconnection