The Parks and Recreation Section will refund fees for the following only:
1. Department cancellation of activity due to low registration.
2. Department cancellation of activity due to inclement weather.
3. Department cancellation of activity due to mechanical malfunctions.
4. Inability of class or league to proceed with activity.
5. A 25 percent service charge assessed prior to the second game or class with no refund to be granted after the second class or game.
6. In cases of emergency, i.e., death or illness, the deposit of the rental fee paid in advance to secure the rental will be refunded. A 25 percent service charge will be assessed to all cancellations other than emergencies of rentals of facilities and parks.
Please call our Main office at 575-541-2550 if you have any further questions.
RETURNED CHECK POLICY
There will be a service charge on all returned checks as per the City’s Finance Department.
P.O. Box 20000 AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Phone (575) 541-2000
LAS CRUCES, NEW MEXICO 88004-9002