On This Page:
CLIMATE AND GEOGRAPHIC DESIGN CRITERIA
|Ground Snow Load ||Wind Design ||Seismic Design ||Subject To Damage From |
|Speed || |
|Weathering || |
| Termite |
| 115 || No || No || Negligible || 6" || |
|Winter Design Temp ||Ice Barrier Underlayment ||Flood Hazard ||Air Freezing Index || Mean Annual Temp |
|18 ||No ||Public Works ||134 || 58.3 |
Plan Reviews List of Top Requirements:
- Proper seals
- Code Analysis
- Site plan, ADA parking and Zoning requirements
- General building heights and allowable area based on type of construction
- Fire ratings
- Means of egress
- General floor plan
- Wall assemblies
- Roof assemblies
- Site plan for backflow preventers, correct material and pitch for building sewer, grease interceptor ( if needed) with sizing calculations)
- Plans for proper method of water removal and access if needed (by checking building elevations). Roof drains, overflow drains and possible gutters.
- Occupancy load for bathroom count and drinking fountain requirement.
- ADA compliance in bathrooms and communal areas.
- Plumbing plan view and riser diagrams for violations of proper venting methods. ( horizontal dry vents below the flood rim of fixtures)
- Proper combination waste and vent piping.
- Proper grease waste piping design and interceptor sizing and design.
- Proper plumbing details for code compliance for piping and equipment installation.
- Proper plumbing fixtures in fixture list.
- Code compliant materials.
- Signed statement of compliance with the currently adopted IECC (comcheck)
- Equipment guards if with in 6’ of roof edge.
- Equipment schedule showing code compliance.
- Balancing methods in supply ducts.
- Proper installation details to clarify installation methods.
- Material compliance to code.
- Fire/smoke damper installation detail.
- Building code analysis
- Appropriate seals/stamps.
- Completeness of submittal sheets based on scope of work, i.e. – site plan, power plan, lighting plan, service, etc.
- Wiring method based on building use.
- Life safety features.
- Energy Code.
- Lighting Ordinance.
- Calculations for all items above.
- Specifications for specific callouts.
- Other National Electrical/ State Electrical code violations.