Thomas Branigan Memorial Library
Main Library Location and Hours
Thomas Branigan Memorial Library is located at 200 E. Picacho Ave. on the corner of North Main Street and Picacho Avenue. The library's phone number is (575) 528-4000.
- Mondays through Thursdays 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Fridays and Saturdays 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sundays 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm (Closed Sundays from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day)
Branch Locations and Hours
- Munson Center Library
- 975 South Mesquite Street
- (575) 528-3406
- Mondays through Thursdays 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Fridays 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Sage Café Library
- 6121 Reynolds Drive
- (575) 528-3154
- Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursdays 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Fridays 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- * New Hours beginning December 1, 2015
- Tuesdays through Fridays 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Thomas Branigan Memorial Library and the two remote locations will be closed on the following days:
- Monday, January 19, 2015 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, February 16, 2015 (Presidents' Day)
- Sunday, April 5, 2015 (Easter Sunday)
- Sunday, May 24 and Monday, May 25, 2015 and Sunday, May 31, 2015 (Closed on Sundays from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day)
- Friday, July 3 and Saturday, July 4, 2015 (Independence Day)
- Sunday, September 6 and Monday, September 7, 2015 (Labor Day)
- Wednesday, November 11, 2015 (Veteran's Day)
- Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27, 2015 (Thanksgiving Holiday)
- Thursday, December 24 and Friday, December 25, 2015 (Winter Holiday)
- Friday, January 1, 2016 (New Year's Day)
Thomas Branigan Memorial Library will be closing early on the following days:
- Friday, April 24 and Saturday, April 25, 2015 (Close at 5:00pm for Las Cruces Country Music Festival)
- Wednesday, November 25, 2015 (Close at 6:00pm- Day before Thanksgiving)
- Thursday, December 31, 2015 (Close at 6:00pm New Years Eve)
Thomas Branigan Memorial Library will have special opening and closing times on the following days:
- Tuesday, November 3, 2015 (Open at 8:00am and Close at 7:00pm for Election Day)
A free library card is available to Dona Ana residents with a valid photo ID with a current address. Children and teens 17 years and under must have a parent or guardian sign their application for a card. A $5 replacement fee is charged if the card is lost, stolen or damaged beyond use.
Library Material and Research
Need help finding a book or doing research, check out the library's catalog or research help databases.
Want to find out what is happening at the library? Go to the library's calendar of events.
For general information, contact the Reference Department at (575) 528-4005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To provide a comment about the library, send an email to the library administration at email@example.com or drop it off in the Comments Box located in the New Book section.
Thomas Branigan Memorial Library offers free meeting rooms to local non-profit organizations. To reserve a meeting room speak to a Reference Librarian in person or call (575) 541-2773 or (575) 528-4028.
Employment and Volunteering
To apply for any open positions at the library, applications must be completed online at the City of Las Cruces Human Resources Career Opportunity website.
To volunteer at the Library, contact the City of Las Cruces Volunteer Network.