Thomas Branigan Memorial Library
Main Library Location and Hours
Thomas Branigan Memorial Library is located at 200 E. Picacho Ave. on the corner of North Main Street and Picacho Avenue. The library's phone number is (575) 528-4000.
- Mondays through Thursdays 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Fridays and Saturdays 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sundays 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm (Closed Sundays from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day)
Branch Locations and Hours
- Munson Center Library
- 975 South Mesquite Street
- (575) 528-3406
- Mondays through Thursdays 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Fridays 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Sage Café Library
- 6121 Reynolds Drive
- (575) 528-3154
- Tuesdays through Fridays 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Thomas Branigan Memorial Library and the two remote locations will be closed on the following days:
- Monday, January 18, 2016 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, February 15, 2016 (Presidents' Day)
- Sunday, March 27, 2016 (Easter)
- Monday, May 30, 2016 (Memorial Day)
- Monday, July 4, 2016 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 5, 2016 (Labor Day)
- Friday, November 11, 2016 (Veteran's Day)
- Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25, 2016 (Thanksgiving Holiday)
- Thursday, December 22 through Sunday, December 25, 2016 (Winter Holiday)
- Saturday, December 31, 2016 through Monday, January 2, 2017 (New Year's)
Thomas Branigan Memorial Library will be closing early on the following days:
- Friday, April 29 and Saturday, April 30, 2016 - Closing at 5:00 (Country Music Festival)
- Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - Closing at 6:00 (Thanksgiving Holiday)
Thomas Branigan Memorial Library will have special opening and closing times on the following days:
- Tuesday, June 7, 2016 - Open at 8:00 am and closing at 7:00 pm (Primary Election Day)
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016 - Open at 8:00 am and closing at 7:00 pm (General Election Day)
A free library card is available to Dona Ana residents with a valid photo ID with a current address. Children and teens 17 years and under must have a parent or guardian sign their application for a card. A $5 replacement fee is charged if the card is lost, stolen or damaged beyond use.
Library Material and Research
Need help finding a book or doing research, check out the library's catalog or research help databases.
Want to find out what is happening at the library? Go to the library's calendar of events.
For general information, contact the Reference Department at (575) 528-4005 or email@example.com.
To provide a comment about the library, send an email to the library administration at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off in the Comments Box located in the New Book section.
Thomas Branigan Memorial Library offers free meeting rooms to local non-profit organizations. To reserve a meeting room speak to a Reference Librarian in person or call (575) 528-4028.
2010-2011 Annual Report
2011-2012 Annual Report
2012-2013 Annual Report
2013-2014 Annual Report
2014-2015 Annual Report
Employment and Volunteering
To apply for any open positions at the library, applications must be completed online at the City of Las Cruces Human Resources Career Opportunity website.
To volunteer at the Library, contact the City of Las Cruces Volunteer Network.