Church-Water Two-Way Conversion
- Phased design and construction plan. Phasing this project is an important aspect of City support to the businesses located in the affected area to have minimal disruption to businesses and their customers.
- Start Date: June 12, 2017
- Zone 1 completion on or before January 31, 2018
- Cost: $11.5 million
- Contractor: Morrow Construction
- Next Open House: Thursday, December 14, 2017, 5:30 pm, Museum Atrium, 411 N. Main St.
- New communication processes to keep you informed. Join our stakeholder email list by sending your contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 17, 2017 – City Council approved Resolution No. 17-174 authorizing the contractor to work outside the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Contract allows liquidated damages of $5,000 per day for each day missed past the completion deadline.
- Andy Hume, 575.528.3048, email@example.com, Downtown Coordinator
- Jimmy Moreno, 575.528.3126, firstname.lastname@example.org, City Project Manager
- Dennis Parrac, Contractor Project Manager
- Mandy Guss, 575-541-2286, email@example.com, Business Development Administrator
Public and Stakeholder Engagement
Follow the project on FaceBook with the City of Las Cruces and Downtown Las Cruces Partnership or on Twitter @MSTDLasCruces.
Check back for more monthly meetings.