Church-Water Two-Way Conversion
- Phased design and construction plan. Phasing this project is an important aspect of City support to the businesses located in the affected area to have minimal disruption to businesses and their customers.
- Start Date: June 12, 2017
- Cost: $11.5 million
- Contractor: Morrow Construction
- Next Open House: July 19, 2018, August 16 and October 18, 5:30 pm, Museum Atrium, 411 N. Main St.
- Completion Date: December 31, 2018
Follow the project on FaceBook with the City of Las Cruces and Downtown Las Cruces Partnership or on Twitter @MSTDLasCruces.
- New communication processes to keep you informed. Join our stakeholder email list by sending your contact info to email@example.com.
- April 17, 2017 – City Council approved Resolution No. 17-174 authorizing the contractor to work outside the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.