Church-Water Two-Way Conversion
- Start Date: June 12, 2017
- Zone 1 completion on or before January 31, 2018
- Cost: $13 million
- Contractor: Morrow Construction
- Next Open House: Thursday, July 13, 2017, 5:30 pm, Museum Atrium, 411 N. Main St.
- New communication processes to keep you informed. Join our stakeholder email list by sending your contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phased design and construction plan. Phasing this project is an important aspect of City support to the businesses located in the affected area to have minimal disruption to businesses and their customers.
- April 17, 2017 – City Council approved Resolution No. 17-174 authorizing the contractor to work outside the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Contract allows liquidated damages of $5,000 per day for each day missed past the completion deadline.
Public and Stakeholder Engagement
Follow the project on FaceBook with the City of Las Cruces and Downtown Las Cruces Partnership or on Twitter @MSTDLasCruces.
Check back for more monthly meetings.