Landlord and Tenant Relations
The Landlord/Tenant Relations Handbook is a useful guide for both renters and landlords to know their rights and responsibilities under the New Mexico Uniform Owner-Residents Relations Act, more commonly known as the “Landlord-Tenant Law.” For more information, call Housing & Family Services at 575-528-3022 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
City of Las Cruces Resources:
Landlord/Tenant Relations Handbook in English and Spanish. Handbook highlights:
- Rental Agreement requirements
- Deposit information
- Landlord and tenant obligations
- Right of entry limitations
- Remedies and corrections available to both the tenant and landlord
- An overview of Going to Court for any disputes
- Fair Housing Laws/Discrimination Prohibitions
State of New Mexico Resources:
Renter’s Guide: A Handbook for Tenants and Landlords in English and Spanish.
Online training module for New Mexico Landlord/Tenant Relations.
Law Access New Mexico
7200 Montgomery Blvd. NE, #279
Albuquerque, NM 87109
New Mexico Legal Aid
600 E. Montana, Ste. D
Las Cruces, NM 88001