Various Las Cruces streets that have been recently re-surfaced will have striping and markings painted beginning Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2020. The streets that will have striping and/or markings work are listed below:
- Amador Avenue, from Motel Boulevard to Archuleta Avenue.
- South Main Street, from Lohman Avenue to Alameda Boulevard.
- Sonoma Ranch Boulevard, from Sonora Springs Boulevard to Lohman Avenue.
- Telshor Boulevard, from Spruce Avenue to Telshor Court.
- Parker Road, from Armijo Street to Alameda Boulevard.
- Paseo De Oñate, from Lohman Avenue to Pinnacle View Drive.
- Foxtail Pine Drive, from Stone Pine Drive to Stone Pine Drive.
- Organ Peak Drive, from Nunatak Place to Wolf Creek Drive.
- Stone Pine Drive, from Sugar Pine Way to Roadrunner Parkway.
- Idaho Avenue, from El Paseo Road to Solano Drive.
- Jornada Road north, from High Hopes Road to Peachtree Hills Road.
- Spruce Avenue, from Walnut Street to Main Street.
- Walnut Street, from Palomas Avenue to Lohman Avenue.
- Lenox Avenue, from Temple Street to Elks Drive.
- El Paseo Road/Alameda Boulevard, from Lohman Avenue to University Avenue.
- Missouri Avenue, from Solano Drive to La Fonda Drive.
- Elks Drive, from Lenox Avenue to Lavendar Drive.
The striping and marking work will take place between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. and will take approximately two weeks to complete. The striping vehicles will be slow moving, to ensure proper painting of the stripes, and motorists should not attempt to pass either vehicle while the striping is taking place.
Access to the surrounding residences and businesses will be maintained by leaving driveways accessible. RoadRUNNER Transit routes will not be affected.
The City has verified that no conflicting public or private construction projects will take place in the immediate area during this time.
For information, call the Public Works Department, Traffic Management at 575/541-2505. The TTY number is 575/541-2182.